We want our school to be at the heart of the community and to be a happy and inclusive place for all.
Our expectations are high and we will work together to develop learners, who embrace challenge, have fun and give back to others. We want all of our children to be the best that they can be.
We do this by;
- Celebrating the positive contributions each individual makes to our community.
- Encouraging respect, trust, honesty, kindness and caring for each other.
- Developing curiosity and resilience through discovery and challenge.
- Building a supportive partnership between home, school, our community and the wider world.
- Raising self-esteem and confidence.
Our school rules support this vision:
Our school brochure: